21 April 2011

Easter Triduum–Maundy Thursday

 

… and a song that Sr. Sturmia taught us was sung today –

“The Lord Jesus, after eating with His friends,

washed their feet and said to them

Do you know what I your Lord has done to you?

I have given you example that so you also should do”

Padre talked about service and it was profound and we renewed our commitments to our ministries… guess who stood up ore than once. He talked about how we are all called to be feet washers, to realise that ours is a life of service to the body of Christ

and then we went to wait and watch. a grotto type of garden had been created in the hall were they placed the Host. and it was adoration at its best. another of Sr. Sturmia’s finest…

My soul is sad

My heart is breaking tonight

Could you not watch and comfort me until night

I am alone surrounded only by night

Could you not watch one hour with me?

So we wait… and watch…

ht pic1, ht pic 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin