4 January 2011

my 2011 patron saint - St John of Kanty

i was blog surfing as usual and Jen at conversion diary has this saint generator on her page and i thought why not and voila! I have a patron saint for the year St John of Kanty... boy is he humble and patient and... yeah St John pray for me!
 

So after clicking first I got  St John of Kanty... and thought who's that?... saw the link to click for another saint so I did... after clicking the learn more about St John link of course... as I read the  info on him the following quote just popped out at me..."Fight all error, but do it with good humour, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause."

... and so I closed the other saint I had opened up coz I sure need the patience and good humour bit :) He is totally perfect and my brother just came to live with me and is job hunting so he is so fitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin