15 January 2010

about the harp…

So did i tell you i broke my harp… well it was wobbly on its little plastic platform since the one leg was broken… but had had no issues with it being there… till mid December…. the wind… gale force wind…through an open window blew it over! the horror! the shock! so i actually managed to ignore it till this week because lessons were supposed to start and my teacher bless her soul has found someone to fix it and given me one to resume practise with… did i mention it is a rented harp…? I’m lucky its a clean break on the join between the neck and the shoulder… the glue and wooden fixes came off and the neck itself is not broken :D the darker on is the one i have now from my teacher and the paler one the one going to Pretoria today to be fixed. And ku has begun messing around on it…

14012010166 14012010167 14012010163 14012010165

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin