12 October 2009

simple woman 12 October

new entry in my simple woman day book :D visit and get the template from Peggy at Simple woman Interested?... check it out...





FOR TODAY 12 Oct 2009...
drizzly overcast summer weather... pretty warm though

I am thinking... that i am in a space... dont know what space that be.... but i am there.... in that space over there...

I am thankful for...biscuits! Biscuit King has the most divine cookies and biscuits in  any hemisphere!

From the kitchen... mmm donno yet am feeling pretty lazy

I am wearing... blue... as cameron said i look like a Blou Rokke ... well not but i do look classy if i say so myself, black heels, navy skirt, camisole with tiny blue polka dots and a light blue dress jacket with same pola dot material for edging, my hair pinned up, golden chain with cross and gold mini hoop earings :D

I am creating... music hopefully... need to get a tuner for the harp still have a a lesson on Thursday

I am going... nowhere slowly and that's all right!

I am reading... Centurions wife by David Bunn and Janette Oke, so far riveting!

I am hoping... to get my phone sorted out today, they gave me the wrong one!!!

I am hearing... nothing.. for now have praise music in my ears... Pocket Kings 3:15...

Around the house... we need couches

One of my favourite things...did i mention biscuits

A few plans for the rest of the week...Harp lessons!

Here is picture thought I am sharing... mm still to have a lesson... boo hoo








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin