5 October 2009

music is food for my soul


Sooo... I'm singing in the St. Johns youth band besides Holy Trinity Schola and I got my harp! YAY for me!!!All the music is so different, from practically contemporary Christian rock to Gregorian chant to classical... ahh good times... i really should have become a musician... then I wouldn't be weird just an eccentric artist... actually the eccentric would not even get mentioned, I'd just be an artiste! i have heard enough coconut and Anglophile comments to last me a lifetime.. and harp lessons may just prove expensive . So we have a concert, battle of the bands thing happening this coming Saturday... and practice last Saturday only reiterated what I already know... I'm a perfectionist and a performer... sigh.. well I'm laying low and will see what happens on Saturday.. reigning in me so I don't step on toes is a full time job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin