21 September 2009

simple woman 21 Sept

new entry in my simple woman day book :D visit and get the template from Peggy at Simple woman Interested?... check it out...





FOR TODAY 21 Sept 2009...

Outside my window... azure skies.... it is actually nice and warm, not too hot at all :D

I am thinking... of how I need to improve my relationship with God, it has been slacking... and about my trip home for the wedding and how i'm going to collect my dress and go to oriental plaza and not miss my bus.. mmm

I am thankful for...books! just got one on Papa Ben from cameron yesterday looks to be an interesting read.

From the kitchen... healthy food, i have to get healthy again

I am wearing... balck and purple mottled collar shirt black pencil skirt, black heels

I am creating... nothing... well except for an assigment that is on hold and really should be worked on!

I am going... home! to zim! for a wedding! on Wednesday! can't wait... well i could wait forever for that bus trip but otherwise lifes good!

I am reading... The rise of Benedict XVI by John L Allen, just started on the preface and so far so good.

I am hoping... that our contract phones are approved, that our credit rating goes up so we can get a loan for a car, and that plans to go home go smoothly ... no change there

I am hearing... Maroon 5, The sun

Around the house... nix

One of my favourite things... quiz.. we had a quiz night last Friday at church including bingo and all... was rather good if I should say so.

A few plans for the rest of the week... doing my assignments and finishing packing and shopping for the trip home and going home and getting my hair and nails done and... AAAARRRGGGGHHH there ain't enough hours in the day!

Here is picture thought I am sharing... did i mention how much i hate travelling on taxi's? yes hate! i really would not mind if the taxi industry slowly fizzled out, not saying that i want the owners to suffer but as it stands right now it boarders on mafia!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your daybook. I hope everything goes smoothly for the wedding and you have a really fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! it was grand!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin