15 September 2009

simple woman 14 Sept

new entry in my simple woman day book :D visit and get the template from Peggy at Simple woman Interested?... check it out...






FOR TODAY 14 Sept 2009...

Outside my window... summer is here! we skipped Spring and it's HOT! that's Africa for you!

I am thinking... of how I need to improve my relationship with God, it has been slacking...

I am thankful for...priests! one got ordained yesterday and is giving his first Homily today at church hence the schola singing!

From the kitchen... healthy food, i have to get healthy again

I am wearing... white shirt black pencil skirt, black heels and a black jacket for later... if it cools down! 'tis schola attire

I am creating... nothing.. am supposed to add tabs to my blog... mmm

I am going... to mass this evening! it's the feast of the Cross today! and the schola is singing and i am getting better :D

I am reading... Ruby by Lauraine Snelling.. and finished it at work! bad girl.. fazel then gave me The Last lecture by Randy Pausch.. mmm.

I am hoping... that our contract phones are approved, that our credit rating goes up so we can get a loan for a car, and that plans to go home go smoothly

I am hearing... vexila regis prodeunt... that's what lots of practices does

Around the house... nix

One of my favourite things... pen and paper.. i love writing

A few plans for the rest of the week... studying doing my assignments and adding tabs to my blog and recapturing the essence of my relationship with God

Here is picture thought I am sharing... mass today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin