5 August 2009

how can i stand here with you and not be moved by you?

... so i was introduced to the Song Everything by Lifehouse at the SFC camp and i have just one word to say astounding... OK maybe one word is not enough, fascinating, profound, amazing, breathtaking overwhelming... it was that good especially because the skit accompanying it was very relevant... it was like Jesus is always here beside me, God is all around me, and yet i do fail to be moved by the awesomeness of all that. the skit and words are below...

and TOB yesterday was .... difficult and yet easy... it had a message of how to be naked without shame, about the fall of original man due to original sin, about how we have run away from God because of shame and yet shame should bring us to God and well, a lot of things came up to show me that maybe i have not healed as much as I would like to think I have... which makes me very sad... and yet I'm happy that it just showed me that I have to keep going to God with my hurt because as Bronwyn said He wont allow me to heal away from Him because He is a jealous possessive God... and because he is standing right here beside me there is no need to hide, we were given so many verses on how we are beautifully made, in His image, how can I ever doubt my beauty with so much evidence of it gain... how? I don't know but do... so Lord this be a heartfelt plea... remove the ugliness I perceive and show me the beauty You see...

as as aside... I've decided to try writing again... why or why do I do this to myself. its just that the stories are in here and they are bursting to get out... they don't seem to understand that the process of getting them out is arduous and painstaking and aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's hard work! and no one has ever accused me of being a hard worker



Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything,everything
You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.

And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?


2 comments:

  1. beautiful song!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously :) love ur blog Diana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mari!!! Love the song too... you are such a boost to my ego... am loving reading yours too... more wasted work hours LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin