18 May 2009

simple woman 18 May

new entry in my simple woman day book.... :D visit and get the template from Peggy at Simple woman Interested?... check it out...






FOR TODAY 18 May 2009...

Outside my window... crisp clear winter sky.... with temperatures to match!!

I am thinking... assignments and cars... i need to have both!

I am thankful for... family as usual... and socks... else my feet would be frozen by now

From the kitchen... i want to make pita's today :D


I am wearing... black stripped pants, HEELS?!?!?, black polo-neck top and mottled black and white round neck jersey

I am creating... a recital for Pentecost. I want as dramatic as can be, with everyone wondering afterwards... What the!!! did we see what we just saw? what did she mean? WOW!

I am going... home early these days... such bliss :D


I am reading... The Lucky one by Nicholas Sparks... another fav author

I am hoping... that i find a car! i need wheels! no longer hoping for the permit coz... wait for it... waaait for it... I GOTS IT!!!!!!

I am hearing... Josh... i know i am a creature of habit

Around the house... it
clean... Nyasha is always mopping and we are a bunch of tidy gals!

One of my favourite things... Eucorub... gonna be needing it a lot this winter 't seems

A few plans for the rest of the week... do my a
ssignments i am so behind! and find a car... if the bank will finance me...

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


if i cant a have a mini then a yaris will have to do....

4 comments:

  1. Cool on getting your permit, and hoping you get a car soon. I'm currently without my driving license, because of a medical condition but should get it back soon. The forms have been sent off, but the department takes up to 8 WEEKS to deal with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the car! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is very nice to meet you... found ya from the Simple Woman's daybook. I hope to visit again sometime. May the Lord bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all... i hope a get a car soon too and am still over the moon about my permit!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin