12 May 2009

simple woman 11 May

new entry in my simple woman day book.... :D visit and get the template from Peggy at Simple woman Interested?... check it out...






FOR TODAY 11 May 2009...

Outside my window... nothing much going on

I am thinking... of life in general... my heart ist anders

I am thankful for... gym and the body i have :D kinda he he!

From the kitchen... our meal plan... mostly... it's act
ually working and baked sean a thank you cake yesterday

I am wearing... black pants, flat shoes, black top and striped pink and black poncho

I am creating... melodies in my heart

I am going... physically nowhere much, spiritua
lly i am traversing mountains! still!

I am reading... A time to embrace by Karen Kingsbury

I am hoping... that i find a car! i need wheels!and that my permit comes already and to wish doug Happy birthday...

I am hearing... my music after a long week without!

Around the house... pretty actually have managed to pack up stuff and laundry is folded away


One of my favourite things... cousins :D

A few plans for the rest of the week... do my a
ssignments i am so behind!

Here is picture thought I am sharing... Hap
py birthday doogie

still on Easter so the photo stays, what can i say... this Easter season has been profound! Ascension is comeing soon
HE IS RISEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin