14 April 2009

simple woman 14 April

new entry in my simple woman day book... i know it's Tuesday... :D visit and get the template from Peggy at Simple woman Interested?... check it out...






FOR TODAY 14 April 2009...

Outside my window... major overcast... a prelude to winter !

I am thinking... that the Easter weekend was major blessed, 3 people got accepted into the church, 3 baptised and 14 confirmations altogether! God is good! All the time!

I am thankful for... love, church, Latin songs and the voice the good Lord hath bestowed on me.. again, loved singing at the vigil mass

From the kitchen... special K bars... he he

I am wearing... an assortment of colours from my stripped pink and black poncho... to the stripped orange and white top underneath... black skirt and pumps yay!

I am creating... process analysis for SENC....

I am going... physically nowhere much, spiritua
lly i am traversing mountains!

I am reading... mmm the Bible, and am starting a new book today... yet to decide wh

I am hoping... that the Good Lord keeps showing me His face, and thanking Him that I have a job!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am hearing... air con...

Around the house... nix


One of my favourite things... choir practice... or in this instance cantor practice... am a cantor at church now and learning how to pronounce all them Latin words he he

A few plans for the rest of the week... have a Holy sin free Holy Week and Good Friday and Easter

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
still on Easter so the photo stays... and another one
HE IS RISEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin