6 April 2009

simple woman 06 April

new entry in my simple woman day book... which i have woefully neglected for so long :D visit and get the template from Peggy at Simple woman Interested?... check it out...






FOR TODAY 06 April 2009...

Outside my window... windy... autumn is here!

I am thinking... that God is good all the time, and this Holy week is especially blessed!

I am thankful for... love, church, Latin songs and the voice the good Lord hath bestowed on me

From the kitchen... health food, oats and the like... need to lose weight!

I am wearing... brown stripped top and dark brown skirt with black comfy pumps

I am creating... new knowledge....

I am going... to the vigil mass... i hope if i can get a lift

I am reading... Girl meets God by Lauren Winner, and it is fab! i wish i could write so well and for it to make such an impact in another's life...

I am hoping...still the same as last ... aaahh way back when... that my permit comes out - no change there from last week... or the week before that.... or the week before that..... or the week before that.... or the week before that.... or the week before that - ad infinitum
... and that this Easter the new converts are especially blessed :D

I am hearing... air con...

Around the house... nix

One of my favourite things... choir practice... or in this instance cantor practice... am a cantor at church now and learning how to pronounce all them Latin words he he

A few plans for the rest of the week... have a Holy sin free Holy Week and Good Friday and Easter

Here is picture thought I am sharing... I am really thinking of the Passion of the Christ right now and that He died for my sin... how profound is that???



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin