6 January 2009

simple woman jan 06

new entry in my simple woman day book :D visit and get the template from Peggy at Simple woman Interested?... check it out...






FOR TODAY 06 Jan 2009...

Outside my window... am at my workstation at the Uni and no windows... loads of applicants downstairs though trying to find out if they'll be going here this year

I am thinking... going to mass this afternoon, i may have found a church walking distance from here :D the joys of the net!

I am thankful for... the internet and maps!

From the kitchen... healthy food, i have to get healthy again, i'm beginning to see a tummy bulge aaarrrgghhh!

I am wearing... one of my fav gypsy skirt and del's green top

I am creating... notes... i have exams next week for which i am still ill prepared

I am going... nowhere

I am reading... hopefully my textbooks... snuck in a couple of novels in between but i really have to buckle down on those prescribed books...

I am hoping...still the same as last week -- that i manage to finish studying and am prepared for my exams, that i have good quiet times and that i listen to God will for me better this coming year and am still hoping ...that my permit comes out - no change there from last week... or the week before that.... or the week before that..... or the week before that.... or the week before that.... or the week before that - ad infinitum

I am hearing... air con- been listening to Chris Tomlin

Around the house... nix

One of my favourite things... pen and paper.. i love writing

A few plans for the rest of the week... studying and going to midday mass

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your daybook posts and have been enjoying them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much... i enjoy writing them :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin