15 December 2008

simple woman dec 15

new entry in my simple woman day book :D visit and get the template from Peggy at Simple woman Interested?... check it out...




FOR TODAY 15 Dec 2008...

Outside my window... no windows still... the joys of computer labs... am surrounded by black monitors and CPU's though if that counts

I am thinking... of my permit and trying to not despair or fall into despondency (which would be a sin)

I am thankful for... scones - just had a fluffy one with strawberry jam... mmm it seems i am most thankful for food these days... :d must be the season

From the kitchen... nix

I am wearing... my gypsy skirt and a black polo-neck

I am creating... music.... busy practising for the carols on Friday

I am going... not home it seems... i really wanted to go to Zimbabwe but with no permit and no money how is that possible?... and i so wanted to get my mom something... am beginning to get stomach pains just thinking of it...

I am reading... A crown in the stars by Kacy Barnett-Gramckow - the last book in the Genesis Trilogy, still think the first one was the best but hey i'm only on page 50

I am hoping... still...that my permit comes out - no change there from last week... or the week before that.... or the week before that..... or the week before that.... or the week before that.... or the week before that - ad infinitum

I am hearing... nothing much... soon to start Panis Angelicus for practice though

Around the house... nix

One of my favourite things... blogs and forums... where would i be without real knowledge and pseudo knowledge? honest though i love it that i can get help and find information quicker than i would without them :D

A few plans for the rest of the week... getting through today... one day at a time Sweet Jesus, that's all i'm asking of you....

Here is picture thought I am sharing... I'm not despairing.. at least i think not... but in case i am here is an inspiration




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin