1 December 2008

simple woman dec 1

third entry in my simple woman day book :D visit and get the template from Peggy at Simple woman Interested?... check it out...




FOR TODAY 1 Dec 2008...

Outside my window... overcast and not to exciting, but who cares, it's advent!

I am thinking... advent, advent, advent, advent, and of my work permit which is way over due and of all the stuff i need to buy to make sweets

I am thankful for... fellowship... had a grand time at church yesterday

From the kitchen... I will be making Honeycomb (sponge or cinder toffee to some) and i cant wait to see how it will come out.. and plaetzchen of course!

I am wearing... sleeveless black top and a brown skirt and am barefoot... as usual :D

I am creating... advent craft and plans of things to do with my niece this coming weekend

I am going... Go-carting! it's the end of year function at work this Friday... am actually looking forward to it

I am reading... assassins from the left behind series, still... a bit on hold this book coz i am taking a break from being 'left behind' and The Viscount

I am hoping... that my permit comes out - no change there from last week... or the week before that and that the new Honeycomb recipe i want to try out will come out fab

I am hearing... O holy night by il Divo... started on my carols about 4 weeks ago...

Around the house... hopefully the smell of sweets and vanilla and caramel and cinnamon... soon

One of my favourite things... Zimt Sterne - that is cinnamon stars mmm yum... there goes my diet... bye bye... see you new years!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Advent and Christmas craft mostly

Here is picture thought I am sharing... unashamedly i have caramel tart-lets and lebkuchen and plaetzchen on the head, here is a fab picture of plaetzchen i am planning on making

3 comments:

  1. Isn't il Divo wonderful?!! I'm so happy to have found your blog...what a luscious picture of plaetzchen...yummy!

    May you experience only peace and joy throughout the Holy Season of Advent!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me hungry for sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go-karting is a lot of fun...I didn't think I would enjoy it, but did!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin