8 December 2008

simple woman dec 08

4th entry in my simple woman day book (mmm maybe i should not count???) :D visit and get the template from Peggy at Simple woman Interested?... check it out...




FOR TODAY 08 Dec 2008...

Outside my window... no window am in the middle of a training

I am thinking... of the programme we are using? not sure hey my toes are freezing and that seems to put my brain on freeze as well

I am thankful for... muffins... just had a gorgeous bran one for afternoon tea

From the kitchen... sadly lagging on my plaetzchen... no young ones to kake them with

I am wearing... dressy pink top and black slacks...

I am creating... nothing much... creatively defunct week

I am going... nowhere... boo hoo... stuck in this office all week doing a training... the joys of the software world

I am reading... Summer Hill Secrets 1 by Beverly Lewis, always have loved reading about the amish and the book is great light-reading... though it does perpetuate the feeling i have had that white teens are a different creatures from black teens

I am hoping... still...that my permit comes out - no change there from last week... or the week before that.... or the week before that..... or the week before that.... or the week before that.... or the week before that

I am hearing... the air-con hum and wishing it was off my fingers are turning blue and i'm black for crying out loud! my head has a mind worm though, Hillsongs Eagles wings.

Around the house... nix

One of my favourite things... bran muffins... honest

A few plans for the rest of the week... getting through this training

Here is picture thought I am sharing... come live in me all my life, take over, come breathe in me and i will rise on eagles wings -- current mind worm


1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading your Daybook post and visiting your blog. I also like to read anything by Beverly Lewis.

    May God Bless your day and this holiday season!

    Heather @ http://growing-in-rejoicing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin