24 November 2008

simple woman nov 24

second entry in my simple woman day book :D visit and get the template from Peggy at Simple woman Interested... check it out...




FOR TODAY 24 Nov 2008...

Outside my window... wispy clouds and above 30C (that's about 86F) weather! yep scorcher

I am thinking... of my work permit... still...and of starting the Liturgy of the hours... mmm

I am thankful for... good books

From the kitchen... i want to make chicken samosas today when i get home... if i haven't baked in this heat

I am wearing... pink dressy shirt with black trousers/slacks/ pants (whatever you wanna call them and barefoot coz my feet are on fire

I am creating... screen shots

I am going... nowhere slowly... still

I am reading... assassins from the left behind series

I am hoping... that my permit comes out - no change there from last week

I am hearing... the air con hum--- from an air con which isn't working properly

Around the house... [ ]

One of my favourite things... flip-flops

A few plans for the rest of the week... book club Tuesday night, induction of the new pastor Thursday eve, start of the RightNow project and training the whole week

Here is picture thought I am sharing... i have samosas on my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin