17 November 2008

Simple Woman

Have decided to keep a day book and got this fab link and template from Peggy at Simple woman Interested... check it out...




FOR TODAY 17 Nov 2008...

Outside my window... trees and roof tops... very uninspiring

I am thinking... of my work permit... Lord please I need it it soon, like before yesterday...

I am thankful for... friends, family and peanut butter

From the kitchen... Nada

I am wearing... Monday browns - I tend to sleepover at my sisters on Sunday so I have these no fuss no iron brown pants with a stripped brown top- pants could be substituted for my brown skirt - hence Monday browns

I am creating... my blog...?...

I am going... nowhere slowly

I am reading... soul harvest from the left behind series

I am hoping... that my permit comes out

I am hearing... Josh Groban - You are Loved

Around the house... haven't been home yet

One of my favourite things... brown bread

A few plans for the rest of the week... work, and ummm more work... work on my blog some...

Here is picture thought I am sharing... digital painting is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin